General Category > Photoshop

Website Banner

(1/1)

Trevor:
I took it apon myself to work on your banner abit  let me know what you think  the file is below if you would like it

Yours

Mine

butt:
Sweet. I'll have to give that a try, and see how it looks posted up top. The only thing that could be reduced a bit, would be the darkness of the scope ring. I kinda like the "faintness" of the origional.

I did have an idea about centering the logo, if shortie could not figure out how to center the banner. Leave the banner the same width, drop the skull and crossbones (not married to that logo, a friend of the clan came up with that) and move the .308 one shot as far right as possible. If it were loaded onto the grey background you just came up with, it would have the appearance of being somewhat centered.

Well, I am running late. Got to run.  Thank you Trevor for helping us out!

Trevor:
308a

308b

308c

butt:
Looks great! I tried both a & c, and think I'll got w/ a. I am going to snoop around the SMF forum page later, and see if I stumble on anything that might be a worth while add to the site. Is there an area there that shows "add on's" or utilities?  Let me know if you get any reply from Shortie about the few ideas we had. 

Think I got a good start on getting the permissions started for the members/admins. Its set up a bit different than the old board, so a bit nervous about making sure I get them set correctly. Going to invite the rest of the guys to the site tomarrow. I think they will be very pleased w/ the hard work. I appreciate all the help in getting things squared away.

Trevor:

--- Quote from: buttscratcher on May 13, 2010, 07:20:47 AM --- Is there an area there that shows "add on's" or utilities?

--- End quote ---

http://custom.simplemachines.org/  it is broken down into 3 areas Modifications, themes, and upgrades

Modifications - are the mods/addons that you are asking about  remember to make sure it is compatible with RC3

themes - like the name says  agian make sure it is compatible with RC3

upgrades - will not need this area right now as you are running the current version of SMF

--- Quote from: buttscratcher on May 13, 2010, 07:20:47 AM ---Let me know if you get any reply from Shortie about the few ideas we had. 

--- End quote ---

i will let you know as soon as i find out

--- Quote from: buttscratcher on May 13, 2010, 07:20:47 AM ---Think I got a good start on getting the permissions started for the members/admins. Its set up a bit different than the old board, so a bit nervous about making sure I get them set correctly.

--- End quote ---

remember if needed  click on the little ?mark icon to get a discreption of what that permission does

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version